Chokhi Dhani now extends to Pune city its experience of a village life experience. A project in collaboration with the pioneers in construction Goel Ganga Group, Chokhi Dhani was launched in Pune city on 9th April 2006. As the name suggests, Chokhi Dhani -" a small beautiful hamlet" , has maintained its rich art & culture image with its host of Folk Dances- Ghoomer, Kalbeliya,Bhopa Bhopi,Chaupal, etc....Village Artisans too show case their skills with the depiction of Kumbhar, Lohar,etc....A concept created to give 3 generations an experience of their roots.
Attractions at Chokhi Dhani Pune
Games & Fun Zone
- Ghoomer Dance, Bhavai Dance, Drum Dance, Chari Dance, Fire Dance, Gair Dance, Kachhi Ghodi Dance, Kathak Dance, Kuchipudi Dance, Sapera Dance, Terah Taali Dance, Pabuji Ka Fad(Rajasthani Music), Maand(Rajasthani Music) and more...
- Gypsies of Rajasthan
- Rajasthani Puppet Show
- Magic Show
- Live Painting on Rice(Chawal Nakkashi)
- Massage Centre
- Snakes and Ladders(Sarp Sidhi)
- Tattoo Painting & Mehandi(Henna)
- Haat Bazaar(Small Local Market)
- Toys Shop
- Target Practice(Nishane Bazi)
- Large Puppet Horse(Rassi Wala Ghoda)
- Elephant Riding
- Horse Riding
- Camel Riding
- Bullock Cart Riding
The Complete Dining Menu at Chokhi Dhani Pune
- Sag-gatta ro
- Sag-dal pachhmelri
- Sag-kadi besanri
- Achar kair sangri ro
- Chatni lasna ri
- Chatni Dhana RI
- Makkhan-Dhani ro
- Rajasthani Meethai
- Rajasthani Namkeen
- Khichada Chhadiya motth
Seasonable Dishes Available ........
Click here to view Images from Pune.
Click here to view Location and Contact Information.